Orange Valley Construction Group is backed by having with us in-depth understanding of civil work solutions.
Civil Construction Works
The team at Orange Valley Construction Group manages the design and construction of civil engineering projects for government, corporate property developers, and private land owners. Our expertise includes residential subdivision, road and bridge construction, road infrastructure, industrial and commercial sub-division, bulk earthworks, and land remediation.
What We Build
Our Civil Construction And Engineering Contracting Services Include:
- Major Bulk Earthworks, Site Clearing, Bulk Cut To Fill And Excavation Of Basements, Car Parks, Building Plateaus, And Safe Construction Of Batters, Benches And Ramps
- All Work Associated With Civil Earthworks Installation And Construction
- Sub-Divisions And Land Developments
- Detailed Excavation Including, Strip Footings, Pad Footings, Pile Caps And Setdowns
- Installation Of All Underground Infrastructure Including Potable Water, Firemains, Stormwater, Sewer, Electrical And Communications
- Construction / Upgrades Of Roads And Car Parks Including Asphalt, Spray Seal, Concrete And Block Paving
- Installation Of Upright Kerbs, Signage, Linemarking, Wheelstops And Bollards
- Excavation And Construction Of Swales, Detention Ponds And Wetlands
- Construction Of Concrete Infrastructure Including Retaining Walls And Stairs
- Foreshore Redevelopments
- Landscaping Hard – Street Furniture, Feature Walls, Footpaths, Edging, Timber Boardwalks, Water Features, Fencing, Lighting And Concrete Structures
- Landscaping Soft – Cultivation, Topsoiling, Planting And Hydroseeding
- Civil Demolition Of Existing Infrastructure For Recycling
- Crushing, Sieving And Screening Of Oversized Materials
- Installation And / Or Relocation Of Transformers, Pits And Gross Pollutant Traps
Get In Touch With Us
Whether you have a project in mind and you’re looking for a reliable construction partner or you’re looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!